Released On 21st Oct 2021
Visitor advice to large events this autumn
Due to existing high and rising Covid rates we respectfully ask that when you attend one of our large events this year……
- Please visit in household groups or bubbles
- Respect other people’s space, keeping your distance from other visitors
- Use the hand gel available, particularly when eating or drinking
- Do not visit the event if you have any symptoms of Covid or have returned a positive test result
- Please bring a torch if it is an evening event
Our events are all outside in the fresh air and the rangers, volunteers and Friends groups have worked really hard to make the events a fun day out for all of the family.
We hope you have a wonderful time!