The Visit South Somerset Tourism Showcase is a FREE and easy opportunity to collect and share promotional material while networking with tourism and district council colleagues and making contact with professional experts that can help your business develop and expand.
The event is open to all hospitality and tourism businesses including pubs, cafes, restaurants, attractions and accommodation providers, and event organisers across Somerset.
More than 35 stands have already been booked, including Fleet Air Arm Museum, Ferne Animal Sanctuary, The David Hall and Yeovil Town Guide, plus event organisers, Bare West Events.
- A representative from the new Somerscience Fest will have details of the many exciting events planned.
- A list of the businesses attending, including publications can be downloaded here Tourism Showcase stand list as of 23 March 2023
- Members of the South Somerset tourism team will be on hand, not only with stocks of the 2023 tourism publications but help businesses make the most of the extensive collection of FREE resources available - such as promotional films, route descriptions for the River Parrett Trail and the South Somerset 80-mile Cycleway.
- SSDC Economic Development team colleagues will have details of business support, grants and information about the recently produced Market Towns promotional films.
- There will also be representatives South West Growth Hub with their bespoke support packages, Kontrolit to answer queries on web design and digital marketing and the Yeovil Chamber of Commerce/Yeovil Hospitality Hub promoting the benefits of being a member of the networking and business support group.
For more information, please get in touch with the tourism team on 01935 829333 or by emailing VisitSS@Somerset.gov.uk