Walking groups in South Somerset
If you are looking for guided walking this is a list of groups who meet and run regular walks around South Somerset
- Be a part of Britain’s biggest walking charity with the South Somerset Ramblers. Their walking programme has two half-day walks on Thursdays and a full-day walk on Sundays - South Somerset Ramblers
- The Somerset Walking Club includes walks on the Somerset Levels - check the website for the current programme.
- Somerset Health Walks organised by the Somerset Activity & Sports Partnership (SASP) organise free regular health walks across South Somerset ranging through gentle, moderate and advanced. Check the website for their current schedule.
- Footloose 303 offer a varied programme of evening and weekend walks around Taunton and South Somerset. A group with a social dimension aimed mainly at those without a partner to walk with. Their programme of events can be found here.
- For a list of walking clubs across all of Somerset - Walking in England - Somerset groups
- Somerset Birdwatching Holidays organise holidays, group walks and day walks across Somerset.
South Somerset, Somerset, United Kingdom, BA20