Priest's House, Muchelney (National Trust)
This medieval hall-house was built in 1308 for the parish priest of the church opposite, and has been little altered since the early 17th century.
Interesting features include the Gothic doorway, magnificent double-height tracery windows and a massive 15th-century stone fireplace.
Main listing image credit National Trust.
- Family friendly
- Partial Disabled Access
Priest's House, Muchelney, Langport, United Kingdom, TA10 0DQ
Temporarily closed due to COVID restrictions. Please check website for updates.